A downloadable tool for offline campaign management and bulk editing
Hi John,
I'm having the same issues here, is there a solution you can share?
Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I recently learned that we can target specific company names and adjust bids accordingly, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to bulk upload them. I’m using the latest version of Microsoft Ads Editor, but I don’t see an option for this under "Keywords and Targeting."
Manually adding them one by one would be too time-consuming. Does anyone know a workaround or the correct way to do this?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
A downloadable tool for offline campaign management and bulk editing
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi John,
I'm having the same issues here, is there a solution you can share?
Thanks
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Just replied to you
Hi Anna
Thank you for responding back.
I will need to check some information on your account. I sent you a private message. Please go to your profile to view private messages.
Regards,
John Mark| Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689