Ok Microsoft
I hate you, I loathe your company and every time you force One drive, Edgge Bing, or any of your subscription services onto customers. Every second call I Take from my customers is because of something you've done to get more money, force people to use your products more or fool them into thinking their computer is out of space when it was only the 5gb you gave them after you forcefully synced their files knowing quite well that if you uploaded all their stuff, it would be over 5GB and then you could get everything under a subscription plan.
Your Evil - Everything abouot you. I hope the european courts continue to expose the dirty tatics that you use and force you to modify your software to be in compliance with them.
So I use quick assist every week, multiple times to support my family and friends.
Your resposne " introduced to enhance protection for users and organizations by enforcing stricter authentication and identity validation."
Doesn't cut it with me, I'm helping home users and businesses with remote support and you spook them with your stupid non thought of error message. Having to get users to install more programs to get support from family and friends is another obstacle that we now have to overcome.
I wonder what you get to sell to people on intune, there's anothe reason for it, it's never just about security for you, just like you force people to have a microsoft account to even use their computer (so you can trick them into uploading their files to the cloud to charge them an ongoing fee, and then xbox and then office) Everything you do is $ in mind EVERYTHING.