How to contact Microsoft to upgrade Azure Fabric to a free Trial capacity?

Poincaré Marcellus 25 Reputation points
2025-03-01T19:58:46.33+00:00

In powerbi.com, I created a new workspace. In it, I want to create an Eventhouse item. However I got the message below. I tried to create a support ticket on a website provided by microsoft but that I couldn't create it. Is there an email address available to contact the Azure Fabric team to request the Fabric Capacity trial?

Upgrade to a free Microsoft Fabric trial
To create a Eventhouse, your workspace WeatherStreaming needs to be upgraded to a free Fabric trial capacity. Upgrading requires us to create a free trial capacity for you and assign this workspace to it.

Azure Monitor
Azure Monitor

An Azure service that is used to collect, analyze, and act on telemetry data from Azure and on-premises environments.


Answer accepted by question author
Chiugo Okpala 1,925 Reputation points MVP
2025-03-01T20:12:57.0533333+00:00

@Poincaré Marcellus

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A community.

To upgrade your workspace to a free Microsoft Fabric trial capacity, you can create a support request through the Microsoft Fabric support page. If you're an administrator of your Fabric tenant, you can create a support ticket in the admin portal. Unfortunately, there isn't a specific email address provided for contacting the Azure Fabric team directly.

If you encounter any issues while creating a support ticket, you can also explore the Azure Sales contact page for additional support options, including chat and phone support.

I hope these helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Also if these answers your query, do click the "Upvote" and click "Accept the answer" of which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

User's image

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.