An Azure machine learning service for building and deploying models.
Hi, you can also forecast multiple time series using Azure Data Explorer series_decompose_forecast() function
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to predict the monthly demand for medicines for the next 12 months. I have historical data from 2018 to 2023 for each medicine, including a unique drug identifier (Scode) and the date of consumption. Using this data, I aim to forecast the demand for each month in 2024.
I'm currently using Azure Auto Machine Learning with the time-series forecasting method. However, it only provides predictions for one month at a time. I need a solution that can forecast the next 12 months and continuously update predictions for subsequent years (2025, 2026, etc.) as new data is added.
How can I configure Azure AutoML to generate 12-month forecasts and automatically incorporate new data as it becomes available?
An Azure machine learning service for building and deploying models.
An Azure internet of things (IoT) analytics platform to monitor, analyze, and visualize industrial IoT analytics data at scale.
An Azure service for ingesting, preparing, and transforming data at scale.
Hi, you can also forecast multiple time series using Azure Data Explorer series_decompose_forecast() function