code error 801800014

Geremy Dhellot admin 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T08:09:08.2566667+00:00
Hello, I’m having an issue with a new company PC I received. I tried to set it up using Autopilot V2, but the process failed. I then decided to register it the standard way in Entra, but now, every time I try to sign in during the OOBE phase, I get error 80180014. I’ve tried everything: deleting the device from Entra and Intune, clearing the cache, accessing the BIOS, clearing the TPM, etc. The PC still throws error 80180014 on every sign-in attempt, even though I have the necessary permissions to make changes.
Microsoft Security | Windows Autopilot
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anton W 6 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T10:57:50.78+00:00

    Hi @Geremy Dhellot admin ,

    Hoping you can provide some additional details to help here. When you say this, what do you mean exactly? Sounds like the device failed autopilot and allowed you onto the desktop and now you're trying to onboard to Intune via Settings app on the OS?

    ***" I then decided to register it the standard way in Entra,"
    ***User's image

    One thing off the top of my head this makes me think of is if you have "Device platform restrictions" which prevent "personal device enrollment". Even though it's a corporate device, by not enrolling via Autopilot, the device enrollment restriction is kicking in and preventing you from enrolling that device. Have you tried wiping the device completely and going through the Autopilot process again?

    User's image

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.