- I recently created a Microsoft Azure Free Trial account with $200 credits
- I am locked out of accessing the Azure Portal due to a mandatory 30-day security hold scheduled to release on November 5, 2026
- The security system shows a pending update for my alternate email , which is identical to my original security email
- When attempting to cancel this request using the "cancel this request" option, the verification codes are not arriving at my Gmail inbox even after checking spam folders, using Incognito windows, and attempting network resets
- Because of this lock, my 30-day Azure $200 trial duration is expiring while I am completely locked out of the portal.
Requested Resolution: Please assist in either:
- Manually triggering or unblocking the verification email delivery to my gmail
- Waiving/canceling the pending 30-day security hold on so I can access my Azure subscription[cite: 1].
- Resetting or pausing my Azure Free Trial credit period so the $200 trial does not expire while the account is inaccessible.
- I recently created a Microsoft Azure Free Trial account with $200 credits on my account
- I am locked out of accessing the Azure Portal due to a mandatory 30-day security hold scheduled to release on November 5, 2026
- The security system shows a pending update for my alternate email , which is identical to my original security email
- When attempting to cancel this request using the "cancel this request" option, the verification codes are not arriving at my Gmail inbox , even after checking spam folders, using Incognito windows, and attempting network resets.
- Because of this lock, my 30-day Azure $200 trial duration is expiring while I am completely locked out of the portal.
Requested Resolution: Please assist in either:
- Manually triggering or unblocking the verification email
- Waiving/canceling the pending 30-day security hold ,so I can access my Azure subscription[cite: 1].
- Resetting or pausing my Azure Free Trial credit period so the $200 trial does not expire while the account is inaccessible.