Cant send nor recieve any email

Kamala 20 Reputation points
2026-10-06T06:03:29.5133333+00:00

Outlook is not working. No emails coming in. I'm waiting for an email I need this to be fixed.

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Christine Luna 27,280 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-06T06:40:43.5666667+00:00

Hello!

This is Tin, I'll do my best to help you. May I know how do you access your account? Do you use the app or a browser for this? Please try to access your account https://outlook.live.comusing this link and see if you can send or receive emails from there.

If yes, and the issue only happen to your application, please try to sign out and sign back in your account from there, mostlikely its just a syncing issue.

I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Tin

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.