Email Issue

Multiqo 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T00:02:53.28+00:00

I have been locked out of my email account for the past three days, and I am extremely frustrated because I urgently need access to my account.

At the moment, I have one verification option available, but I am not sure how to complete or get past this verification step. My Authenticator code is not working, and I have not been able to use my phone number or recovery email to verify my identity. (issue email : [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@multiqosolution.com)
Could you please help me as soon as possible? If there is a live chat or a support agent I can speak with directly, please let me know where I can access it.

This is very urgent, and I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Thank you
[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@multiqosolution.com (please contact on urgent basis)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. BabybooHN 3,465 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T02:50:28.4033333+00:00

    Dear @Multiqo

    I understand the urgency, especially since you have been unable to access your business email for several days.

    Since @multiqosolution.com appears to be a work/business account and your Authenticator verification is failing, the quickest recovery method depends on whether you are a regular user or the Microsoft 365 administrator.

    If you are a regular user:

    Please contact your organization's Microsoft 365/IT administrator. An administrator can reset your authentication methods and require you to register Microsoft Authenticator again. Microsoft documents the administrator process here:

    Manage user authentication methods

    If you are the administrator: First, on the verification screen, select “Sign in another way” if available and check whether another registered authentication method is offered.

    If you are the only Global Administrator and none of the available verification methods work, another administrator cannot reset MFA for you. In this situation, Microsoft Support will need to assist with account/tenant recovery.

    If you cannot sign in, select the “Can't sign in” option and follow the available contact/support options.

    For Microsoft 365 business support, you can also find the official regional support telephone numbers here: Contact Microsoft Support by phone

    When contacting Support, explain that: “I am locked out of my Microsoft 365 business account because my registered MFA methods are not working. If I am the only administrator, I need assistance with administrator/tenant recovery and MFA re-registration.”

    Please do not post your full email address, phone number, verification codes, passwords, or other sensitive account information publicly.

    If it's not working, please follow this link to create a trial tenant after that you will be able to access to Microsoft 365 Admin Center to raise the ticket

    Assuming that you have already created an account after registering a free trial and you can go to Microsoft 365 admin center and click "Help & support" icon to raise your ticket.      

    User's image

    Please mention that you are raising ticket on behalf of the affected tenant that you do not have access to.

    On the other hand, if you do create the trial and it resolves the issue, please remember to cancel the subscription afterward to avoid any related charges. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.