Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Hi @Toni
Based on my research, I found that a few other users have reported similar behavior. However, I could not find any official Microsoft confirmation regarding this issue or any official workaround at this time.
I also tested a similar scenario on my side, but I was unable to reproduce the same behavior.
When I created an appointment at 8:00 AM in Outlook on the web, the same appointment was displayed correctly at 8:00 AM on the iOS device I tested. However, I was unable to manually change the time zone on my MacBook, so I could not perform the same test on New Outlook for Mac.
Since you have been able to consistently reproduce the issue across the affected clients, I recommend raising a support request with Microsoft so that the issue can be further investigated. If possible, please submit the support request during your local business hours so that the support team can contact you while you are available and, if needed, reproduce and investigate the issue with you directly.
For further instructions, you can follow this guide: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn.
Please understand that this is a user-to-user support forum, and I am not a Microsoft Support representative. I do not have access to Microsoft's internal systems or tools to investigate the issue or review your environment.
Thank you for your understanding.