bluetooth works on window 10

kimo leopoldo 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T21:39:25.3233333+00:00

dose my bluetooth works on window 10?

please i really really needs your help

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John DeV 170.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T22:15:52.09+00:00

    Hi, good day!

    I’d like to ask a few questions first so I can better understand the issue

    What is the make and model of your PC/laptop?

    Press Start then search System Information

    Please take a screenshot of the resulting window

    Which Windows 10 version/build are you using? You can check by pressing Windows key + R to open Run then type winver, and pressing Enter.

    Do you see the Bluetooth option under Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices?

    When did Bluetooth last work properly?


    I look forward to receiving your update and I'm willing to collaborate with you till we resolve the issue. Do keep me informed by clicking "Add comment" below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.