Thank you for the reply. Since the original account was deleted, could you please tell me if there is any way to find or verify my old Microsoft account email using my purchase details? I have the Bank Statement with the exact Transaction ID, Date, and Amount of the Windows Pro purchase.
Window Activation Kay Recovery
My Name Kanwalpreet Singh (PII Removed). I am trying to recover/transfer my Windows Pro Retail License to a new PC. The original Microsoft Account associated with the purchase was deleted, and I lost the product key. I am currently logged in with a new account, but I have the bank transaction statement as proof of purchase. Please help me locate my retail license. Buy Date 09.03.2018 VISA (PII Removed)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Licensing and activation
2 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Kanwalpreet Singh 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T06:09:06.2966667+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-10-04T05:39:58.8133333+00:00 If you purchased Windows Pro directly from Microsoft, then that licence is linked permanently as a digital licence to the Microsoft account used as a digital licence, and there is no method available to move the licence to another Microsoft account.
If that account is no longer accessible, this forum is just a user to user forum, you will need to contact Microsoft Support directly, provide them with all the details you have and that may be able to move that licence for you to your new account.