I want to connect these headphones to my laptop (I have Windows 11 btw), but my laptop just won't find them. When I turn on bluetooth and click on "Add device", me headphones (WH-CH720N) just don't appear. I tried all the internet tricks I could find:
- Update my PC (headphones still not found)
- Use the new "Get Help" app for troubleshooting bluethooth and audio settings (headphones still not found)
- Go to "Device Manager" and check "Sound, video and game controllers" (headphones still not found)
- Press
Win + R, type services.msc and set "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" & "Bluetooth Support Service" to automatic (headphones still not found & now "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" is blank, I cannot run, pause it, stop it, etc)
My laptop is turning an blind eye to their existance. I even checked that my headphones have AAC codec and they do, yet my computer won't see them. I didn't have this issue with any other pair of bluetooth headphones, just this one specifically.
Please send help.