How to fix the issue I described below

Nhon Tran 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T21:32:39.59+00:00

I installed the new 365 microsoft family subscription to my mac laptop. Everything went okay until I go to set up the annual recurring billing to receive the 3-month for free. I clicked the redeem now, pay later and The error message below popped up.

Please come back later to redeem your product key.

Error Code:

StackBlockedDueToOrderPendingChangeRecord

Correlation Id:

[Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed] 

Timestamp:

2026-10-01T21:01:29.201Z

I retried at least 3X and the same error message popped up.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Xavier-D 13,745 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-02T03:20:24.55+00:00

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.  


    Hello Nhon Tran

    I understand that Microsoft 365 Family was installed successfully on your Mac, but you receive the following error when trying to enable annual recurring billing and redeem the three-month offer:

    StackBlockedDueToOrderPendingChangeRecord

    This appears to be related to a pending order or subscription change on your Microsoft account rather than an installation problem.

    Please sign in to Microsoft Services & subscriptions using the same Microsoft account associated with Microsoft 365 Family. Locate the subscription and check whether:

    • An order or subscription change is still pending
    • Recurring billing is already enabled
    • A payment method needs to be added or corrected
    • The Manage option redirects you to a third-party retailer

    You can also review your recent orders at Microsoft Order history.

    Feel free to reply back to this post If there is no option to complete or cancel the pending change, I'll be happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.