Transferring Minecraft Cosmetics

Jack Allen 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T18:38:37.2433333+00:00

I have 2 separate Microsoft Minecraft accounts, and I want to just use one, but I want to get the capes and other bought items from one account to the main one. I would like to know if this is possible or if there is any way someone could help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T19:20:54.5366667+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    Unfortunately, you can't transfer capes, purchases, licenses, skins, or Marketplace items between Microsoft accounts. They are permanently bound to the account that bought or redeemed them. Microsoft does not support combining accounts or transferring entitlements.

    Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.