had to reinstall win 11 pro.

Edward S. Toomey 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T15:18:00.72+00:00

I had to recently reinstall win 11 pro. All went well except the Phone Link- phone Companion Sidebar is not there or the Phone Link App. How do I fix this. I checked the registry and all D-words are set to value (1). All looks good in the registry but no phone link App and no phone sidebar flyout. Do I have to reinstall windows to fix this, or is there a way to resolve without reinstallation of Win 11 Pro?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T15:50:16.4533333+00:00

    If the Phone Link app is missing from your PC, you can download and install the latest version of the Phone Link app form the Microsoft Store on this link.

    https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9nmpj99vjbwv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.