None of the advice Microsoft offers helps

Amir chemouny 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T04:23:16.69+00:00

I’m a college student who uses his laptop for exams, recently my WiFi adapter stopped working meaning I have no WiFi access, not even Ethernet, tried everything, I’ve reinstalled the driver multiple times, tried reinstalling the files, uninstalled my adapter and reinstalled it, ran commands through cmd, nothing works, I have an exam in 2 weeks and at this pace I’ll be forced to miss the exam entirely. Please if anyone can assist me it will be greatly appreciated.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Internet and connectivity
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T05:20:09.9033333+00:00

    Please provide some information about your system and hardware.

    1

    Right click your Start Button and open Device Manager.

    Expand the 'Network Adapters' section.

    Please provide a screenshot of that full Device Manager window.

    2

    Click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.