I am unable to download/install updates...KB5122878 and KB5127070, all I get is error code: 0x8oof0805. I've tried many times to no avail. Phone support reads from a script so no help there. An AI/Bot "Harsh" tried to help. It took control of my laptop and eventually told me that it is not able to receive updates. I told it that ESU was extended for a further year, all it did was to repeat what it had said...A brick wall.
Then I contacted copilot, it was like a breath of fresh air. It seems that Microsoft have neglected to install the info re' the extended ESU in their Chatbots. As the AI thing " harsh" didn't know about the extension, the phone bot was a dead end, and trying to speak to a human was like trying to contact God and the fact that Microsoft have neglected to update their ESU I have no idea what to do next.
Copilot tried to help with a lot of instructions to go through but I don't feel comfortable attempting that, nor should I have to.
Can anyone tell me how to speak to a Human and get this problem sorted out, after all, there must be many thousands of people facing this problem.