how to pair a landline phone

Stacey 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T17:25:08.39+00:00

I have all the proper equipment. How to hook the landline to the wi-fi?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,410 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T00:13:00.73+00:00

    Hello Stacey,

    Thank you for your question. Based on your description, this appears to be a question about connecting a landline telephone to a Wi‑Fi or telephone service rather than a Microsoft Windows product.

    Microsoft Q&A is focused on Microsoft products and services, so I are unable to provide guidance for telephone hardware or service-provider equipment. I recommend contacting your telephone service provider or the manufacturer of the phone/router equipment for assistance with the correct setup.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.