Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I select the 'add text' tool, after I finish typing the text and click outside the text box, the text disappears. I can't send an .mp4 file to explain more clearly about the issue I'm having because it's not supported here.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
I got it. Seems like this is a Bug.
This sends the problem report to the Engineers. Once they complete the investigation, Microsoft will email you informing you that it is fixed. However, it may take weeks.
A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.
Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!
Thank you, yes. We are on the same page.
Please go to this page:
edge://settings/languages
For testing, can you set Edge language as English (USA) and let me know if the problem can be reproduced.
Although I know the issue, but you can either upload on Onedrive.com or Youtube and drop the link. This ensures we are on the same page.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Last solution before I ask you to file a bug report:
In the Windows search,
Type cmd, right-click it, and choose Run as Administrator.
Paste this command:
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Edge" /v "NewPDFReaderEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.