Hi,
The problem is mostly due to an account mismatch.
Can you cross-check whether you are logged in to the correct account everywhere, in the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store, etc.?
I look forward to hearing from you with the troubleshooting results.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I bought Photoscape X Pro from Microsoft Store in May 2017. Initially it was offering me full functionality. However, a few years later I tried to install it on a new computer and it fails to recognize my version as a paid Pro version. When I login to MS store it shows only 7 years of purchased software. How can I enable the full functionality of this product ? Thanks.
Hi,
The problem is mostly due to an account mismatch.
Can you cross-check whether you are logged in to the correct account everywhere, in the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store, etc.?
I look forward to hearing from you with the troubleshooting results.
Thank you. Let me route you to Microsoft Support to credit back the purchase to you.
Please contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.
Exact steps to reach support:
A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.
Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!
Thank you. Even if it is 7 years old, the product should not expire.
When you get a purchase prompt, do you see a Restore purchase option anywhere?
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.
AI answer
Try these steps:
If Microsoft Store only shows a limited purchase history and the purchase cannot be found or restored through Order history or My Library, use Contact Support through Contact Microsoft Support.
References: