Dear @Young Park
Thank you for the additional details.
Since EWS has already been enabled for both accounts, I would like to narrow down whether the 403 response is specific to the affected account or related to the client/request being used.
Could you please confirm the following:
- Does the affected account return HTTP 403 consistently, or only when using a specific application/client?
- Have you tested the affected account from a different device or network? If so, does the same 403 error occur?
- Are the Exchange Online/EWS settings and permissions for both accounts otherwise identical?
- Could you provide the exact 403 error message or response, if available?
If the affected account still fails after 8 hours while the other account works successfully under the same configuration, I would not recommend simply waiting longer without checking these factors. The above information should help identify where the difference lies and determine the next troubleshooting step.
I look forward to your response.