Breach into my emails by a Windows user.

Jean Linn Thompson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T20:27:31.3033333+00:00

I hope you can help me. I just got a notification that someone accessed my Gmail account with a Windows account. Can you tell me who it is? Unfortunately, I didn't see the security alert for over an hour. I've since changed my password but I'm worried about data theft. It said account #TTMK53L97JWOWOY from a Linux computer. Can you help me?

Jean Thompson

******@gmail.com

Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 4.22.13 PM

Windows for home | Other | Security and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Brian Tillman 27,400 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T21:54:49.1166667+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian.

    We might be able to help for a Microsoft breach, but for a Google account breach, you'll have to ask Google.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.