Google Identifies Suspicious Network Traffic

Dan Joshy 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T19:01:34.3633333+00:00

Hi,
For the past few days I've been receiving this page while I browse via guest mode. Every time I open guest mode and search for something , it says we've identified a suspicious network and a captcha is shown. I tried this on different devices and all the devices showed the same page ie the captcha page while using guest mode. I tried to change my network and used my mobile hotspot , still it was the same. Based on my online searches , it said about being connected to VPN and etc but I don't use a VPN currently. The issue only occurs on guest mode and it works fine without any captcha on my normal profile. It also works on duck duck go search engine being used on guest mode. Also if I type the domain name ie google.com and then search about the topic , the captch won't appear. Its really weird and annoying and everytime I have to search something , I need to enter this captcha which is a hurdle . I tried reaching many forums but no solutions were reliable enough. I hope someone could help me fix this asap.

Thank YouIMG_20260926_152208

Windows for home | Other | Internet and connectivity
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Emma1-N 13,410 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-30T06:36:08.13+00:00

    Hello Dan Joshy,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Q&A.

    Based on your description, this appears to be related to Google's detection of unusual or automated traffic and the CAPTCHA challenges returned by Google Search. Since this behavior is controlled by Google's services rather than Windows, Microsoft does not have visibility into or control over how these detections are triggered.

    Because the issue is occurring specifically with Google Search and its CAPTCHA system, I recommend contacting Google Support or seeking assistance through Google's support channels for further investigation.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.