Hi, let me help you.
Have you tried a reboot?
May I know if you see the tint as soon as Windows comes up during boot-up?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All of a sudden my background/screen is a tinted pink, what can I do?
Hi, let me help you.
Have you tried a reboot?
May I know if you see the tint as soon as Windows comes up during boot-up?
The most useful next step is to restart one PC and look at the screen during the manufacturer logo or in the BIOS. If it's already pink there, it's the monitor, cables, or docks, and a factory reset from the monitor's own menu is worth trying. If the logo looks normal and it only turns pink once Windows loads, a driver update pushed to everyone is the likely cause, and rolling back the display driver on one test machine would confirm it.
Did anything get pushed or updated in your environment yesterday or overnight?
Since it's every machine at once, I'd suspect something pushed to all of them rather than a hardware fault. The quickest check on one PC is Windows color filters, which a stray Win+Ctrl+C shortcut can toggle on, so look under Settings > Accessibility > Color filters and see if one is enabled. Does the pink show up on the login screen too, or only after signing in?
I tried all this and it is still pink
AI answer
Try these Windows checks in order:
If the problem remains after these steps, that points more to a hardware issue with the built-in display.
References: