How to remove a location from MSN weather on my page

patnray patnray 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T14:31:04.13+00:00

I have added some location on my MSN weather page that I no longer want but I don't seem to be able to remove them. How can I do that?

Windows for home | Other | Apps
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-09-29T14:31:17.99+00:00

    On the MSN Weather page, search results are kept at the top of the screen. To remove a location that was added there, select the X next to that saved search result.

    If the issue is the main weather location being shown on MSN.com, click the pencil icon next to the location and temperature, then set the default location you want.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

  2. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T15:06:55.3133333+00:00

    Hi,

    On the https://www.msn.com/en-in/weather/ page, are you able to see the 3 dots > Remove location?

    User's image

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.