Hi,
On the https://www.msn.com/en-in/weather/ page, are you able to see the 3 dots > Remove location?
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have added some location on my MSN weather page that I no longer want but I don't seem to be able to remove them. How can I do that?
Hi,
On the https://www.msn.com/en-in/weather/ page, are you able to see the 3 dots > Remove location?
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!
AI answer
On the MSN Weather page, search results are kept at the top of the screen. To remove a location that was added there, select the X next to that saved search result.
If the issue is the main weather location being shown on MSN.com, click the pencil icon next to the location and temperature, then set the default location you want.
References: