how to fix action require we detected a one time purchase license

guilermo villoria 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T21:20:41.17+00:00

I installed 2 copies of 365 in 2 computers

original computer is the one I'm sending this message, an iMac with IOS13. the other one in a windows Lenovo laptop

after getting this message I deleter 365 on both computers. but now I can't download it on my computer. it say I needed IOS 16 or later

I cancelled my subscription of 365 but If I can reinstalled the 365 on the original computer I will renew my subscription

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | iOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-28T21:56:07.81+00:00

    Microsoft 365 can run on macOS Ventura 13 only by using an older Office version.

    Microsoft ended support for Ventura with Office version 16.101, released in September 2025. Newer Microsoft 365 installations and updates require macOS Sonoma 14 or later.

    Uninstall your current Ms365, then downgrade to version 16.101 by using this installer. 

    https://officecdn.microsoft.com/pr/C1297A47-86C4-4C1F-97FA-950631F94777/MacAutoupdate/Microsoft_365_and_Office_16.101.25091314_Installer.pkg?apid=ets

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.