questions about OWPW software

frank antico 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T16:20:44.2333333+00:00

I have OWPW accounting software and when I bring up some reports to be displayed the display box does not completely gets displayed on my computer. I have tried to move the report display box but I can't seem to grab the Box to move it. How can i grab the display report box and move it.

Windows for home | Other | Apps
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lychee-Ng 28,915 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-29T09:32:32.8033333+00:00

    Hi frank antico,

    The OWPW seems to be third-party, so I cannot say for sure about how it works. But normally, you should be able to move windows using keyboard controls without having to click the box or change the software itself. Let's try:

    1. Open the OWPW report that is not displaying completely.
    2. Press Alt + Tab until that report window is selected.
    3. Press Alt + Spacebar > press M for/select Move
    4. If the window is maximized > press R to restore.
    5. Now use the arrow keys to move the report window.
    6. When it is positioned correctly to your liking, press Enter.

    If this report cannot be moved, test the steps above with other application windows. If only OWPW is stuck, the report dialog itself may be controlled by the application. In that situation, since this is third-party software, its developer/support provider would be the appropriate place to check for an application-specific solution.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.