Removing Account

Sumbal 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T02:44:17.74+00:00

I'm trying to remove the admin account from my Asus Vivobook laptop. I'm not the head admin, and I'm trying to remove the head admin account without doing anything complicated or requiring me to find their password or send them an email.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 270.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-28T03:23:12.6133333+00:00

    Are you saying your account itself is not admin but just a standard user?

    What about your age according to your profile? If you go to https://account.live.com > Your info, according to your date of birth on file, what is the age?

    Do you know the admin user's access credential?

    Please provide the answers to those three questions so that I can determine what options you have to approach this.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.