Hi,
I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.
Can you not scan after setup, or is there an error?
Some guides from Microsoft:
Troubleshooting setup for the Phone Link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/phonelink/troubleshooting-setup-for-the-phone-link
Troubleshooting the Phone Link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/phonelink/troubleshooting-the-phone-link
My content won't sync - what's wrong?
Check for updates in the Phone Link by opening Settings > About > Check for updates. Install any pending updates to make sure your content stays up-to-date.
You may also need to check for updates in the Link to Windows app on your Android device. Go to Settings > Check for updates, or go to Details >". . ." (More) > About Link to Windows.
To keep your content synced, your Windows PC and Android device need to be turned on, connected to the Internet, and we recommend having Battery saver turned Off (it may interfere with important notifications for the app).
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.