PROBLEM PLAYING SOLITAIRE AND CAN NOT CONNECT TO THE CLOUD IN XBOX LIVE

Walter Brothers 20 Reputation points
2026-09-24T16:39:36.8333333+00:00

When playing solitaire I can't get to my saved games because xbox live says it cannot sign in

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Carl-L 22,915 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-09-25T09:28:59.0166667+00:00

Hello Walter Brothers,

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the situation to check for you? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting. Additionally, do you have the same issue log in to other Microsoft games and apps?

I'm waiting for your reply.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

Answer recommended by moderator
Walter Brothers 20 Reputation points
2026-09-26T17:32:33.1033333+00:00

They're good folks at Xbox give me a few things to try. One of them was to reset the Microsoft store app. Sp what I did was I went to the start menu and found the Microsoft Store app and click on app settings and then Scrolled down to Reset and tried to do a repair which did not work. So I Scrolled down one more to the reset and did a reset and that cured the problem for me.

 Thanks for listening to me and I hope this clears the problem for other folks.

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.