Communication Service: Escalation of 10DLC Eligibility Flag Issue — Requesting Update on Status and Resolution

Ramsey-4948 5 Reputation points
2026-09-15T21:49:45.0533333+00:00

Problem description

I am following up on a previous support case regarding the 10DLC eligibility flag for my Azure Communication Services subscription. The portal displays the message: "Your subscription is not eligible for Brand and Campaign registration," despite my subscription meeting all documented eligibility requirements. I want to know the current status of the escalation to have the internal eligibility flag toggled, as it is essential for my upcoming production launch scheduled for September 21, 2026.

Environment

Azure Communication Services resource in East US 2, United States, part of the Azure global/public cloud environment.

What I've already tried

I reviewed the documented eligibility requirements and believed my subscription met them. In a prior support case, Microsoft support identified a synchronization gap in the eligibility system and committed to an escalation, but I have not received an update on its completion. No additional troubleshooting steps or configuration changes have been attempted or documented for this follow-up.

Current status

I am seeking an update on the escalation process for the eligibility flag, including an expected completion date, as the issue persists and impacts my deployment timeline.

Azure Communication Services

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Santhi Siruvuri 5 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-03T16:56:31.8366667+00:00

    Hi @Arbaaz Iqbal ,

    Based on the review of this request, the current Azure subscription is not eligible to acquire a 10DLC phone number. At this time, 10DLC numbers are available only to certain eligible enterprise customers.

    As an alternative, you can consider using a Toll-Free phone number for your SMS messaging requirements.

    If 10DLC is specifically required for your scenario, you may also review your current Azure subscription offer and determine whether switching to another eligible offer is applicable to your subscription.

    For more information about changing an Azure subscription offer, please refer to the Microsoft documentation:

    Microsoft Learn: Change your Azure subscription to a different offer

    I hope this clarification helps.

    I have posted an answer addressing your query. If you find it helpful, please consider accepting the answer and upvoting it. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.