Remove Wallpaper Slideshow

Matt Nelson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-03T01:16:19.9966667+00:00

I was doing that Soundwave Headphones deal where I had to install some wallpaper and now, I can't get it off my computer. I can't find anything in my extensions and have deleted the wallpaper file. How do I fix it? I don't even play Roblox and want to go back to my normal wallpaper without it changing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Themes
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Paulo GM 72,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-03T01:59:04.6766667+00:00

    Hi,

    As far as I know, that activity requires you to download the Bing Wallpaper app, which applies the slideshow. Try to uninstall it and see if it fixes the problem. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features, select Bing Wallpaper and then Uninstall.

    Once done, go to Settings > Personalization > Background and change it to Pictures. Select your preferred one and see how it goes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.