Nothing seems to turn the NEWS back on. I want it back.
News feed option missing from widgets
I have done everything suggested in Widget control. The widgets board has NO News category. Feed is set On. I have restarted computer. Widgets is working fine with weather, sports, stocks, games etc. But NO News Feed anywhere. The gear icon does not offer a News category. Discover does not find any News Feeds. All I want is my MSN news back. It has disappeared.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
4 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Warner Swarner 0 Reputation points
2026-08-22T21:56:28.8066667+00:00 I enabled "Hover" and now "Discover" icon works and found the News Feed again.
It is "fixed" but don't know why.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
CrazyKats 19,920 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2026-08-22T21:42:05.7366667+00:00 Hi Warner,
So you have nothing that looks like
this on widget?