Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to create a PDF portfolio that can be opened on a browser. I see that a workaround could be trying to create it as a binder instead, but I need the capability of being able to select specific documents on the sidebar.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
Hello Jacqueline Coutinho,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
The built-in PDF reader on any browser is a mini version of the Acrobat, and it cannot replace the app itself. Browsers PDF reader is not meant to run PDF portfolios UI, which act like an archive for multiple files. So this behavior is by design. I hope this clarifies.
To open it on a browser, the quickest way is that you can try to convert it into a normal PDF, or use the free version of PDF Acrobat reader.
Thank you for your understanding.