What is AISControlService.exe?

Saikat Talukder 135 Reputation points
2025-12-15T15:50:19.4066667+00:00

AISControlService.exe is always running in the background. It's located in "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\aispeechapo.inf_amd64_31a59830e3e1d195\AISControlService.exe". It seems to be from AI Speech Co. Ltd.User's image

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
David-M 127.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-12-15T16:28:34.3333333+00:00

Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


According to reputation information I found online, AISControlService.exe is a background process that comes bundled with certain audio drivers, developed by "AI Speech Co. Ltd". It resides in the Windows system directory and is generally safe. Like any executable, its legitimacy depends on both its origin and location.

When found in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore, the file is almost certainly genuine and part of the official driver package, not malware.


Feel free to ask back any questions.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.