How do I see all Notifications I receive - WIN11?

Garry Watson 71 Reputation points
2025-11-10T18:30:25.4166667+00:00

In WIN 11, how do I display all Notifications I received in past month or so? I have installed the app/utility "Notification Logger" and it seems to work but what if I did not have that app - where do I find the notifications? In Win 10 they were listed in a pop-up screen originating in the Task Bar but Win 11 does not have that screen that I know of.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author

AI answer

2025-11-10T18:30:35.8233333+00:00

In Windows 11, notifications can be accessed through the Notification Center, which is similar to the pop-up screen in Windows 10. To view your notifications:

  1. Click on the Taskbar where the time and date are displayed. This will open the Notification Center.
  2. You will see a list of notifications that have been received. However, Windows 11 does not provide a built-in feature to view all notifications from the past month directly.
  3. If you want to keep a log of notifications, using third-party applications like "Notification Logger" is a good option, as you mentioned.

If you have the Do not disturb toggle turned on, notifications may not show up in the Notification Center, so make sure to check that setting as well.


References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful