permantly delete windows spotlight

Chris Roscoe 0 Reputation points
2025-09-12T13:59:51.95+00:00

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period
I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period
I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period
I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period
I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period
I want windows spotlight OFF my computer. Period

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Themes
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Kapil Arya 38,501 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-09-12T14:10:15.67+00:00

    Go to Settings > Personalization > Background > Personalize your background > select Picture.

    And at Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Background > and select a different lock screen background.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.