Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Want to connect my pc to my iOS device and have my documents and files along with my photos to be saved on my computer or cloud that is on my pc.
Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
can you add links?
Pikor
Hi there,
I'm Cherrelyn and I'm here to help. To link your iPhone to your PC and back up documents, photos, and files please try to use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your PC. On your iPhone, tap "Trust This Computer" if prompted. Open File Explorer > go to "This PC" > select your iPhone. You can now copy photos/videos from the DCIM folder. For full backups or documents, install iTunes for Windows, then back up your device through iTunes. To sync via cloud, install iCloud for Windows on your PC and sign in with your Apple ID to access photos, files, and more automatically.
I hope this will help and If you have any question p[lease don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Warm regards,
Cherrelyn