ios Microsoft edge copilot how to open external file

Anonymous
2023-12-13T07:00:29+00:00

Hello! I have a question about Microsoft Edge Copilot on my iPhone 13. When I open a PDF from files in Microsoft Edge and ask Copilot to summarize the document, it responds with 'Sorry, I can't access your webpage at the moment.' Could someone please advise on how to make Copilot read an external file? Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Edge | Read PDFs | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T10:35:09+00:00

    I see. Thank you for your answer!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T07:49:07+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, a fellow user like yourself and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    Unfortunately that’s not something that is currently possible, the only further advice I can give is to leave feedback on this using the in app help menu.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

    Kind Regards,

    Elise

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments