An Error Has Occurred - Download Interrupted

Anonymous
2021-09-30T08:52:26+00:00

Morning!

Just wanted to ask why I'm getting the error 'An Error Has Occurred - Download Interrupted' when trying to make a download of an Edge extension in the Edge Add-Ons store?

If it's any help, I'm getting this trying to download the Ecosia web extension.

Kind regards,

Chris

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | Previous Windows versions

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Sumit 44,606 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-09-30T09:03:06+00:00

    Hi Chris,

    I am getting that too. Have asked someone on the Edge Team. Appreciate your patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-01T08:08:13+00:00

    That's amazing, thanks Sumit :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Sumit 44,606 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-10-01T07:59:48+00:00

    The issue should be resolved as of October 1.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments