I cant send any emails from my live.co.uk account

gwen kelly 0 Reputation points
2025-06-29T21:05:48.0933333+00:00

I cant sent any emails. Currently sitting in draft as queued. I have enough storage but it does say my certificate is invalid. Can anyone help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Mixed Reality
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. S.Sengupta 32,646 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-30T01:17:12.83+00:00

    The settings are as follows:

    SMTP Server smtp.office365.com

    Port 587

    Encryption STARTTLS

    Requires Authentication ✅ Yes

    Username Your full email address (******@live.co.uk)

    Password Your Microsoft password (or app password if using 2FA)

    For Certificate invalid fix:

    Make sure the SMTP server is not set to something like smtp.live.co.uk — that’s outdated.

    Change it to smtp.office365.com.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.