Windows 8.1-Inspired Features and Future Windows Suggestions

Nikita Tschewerda 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-10-02T20:48:43.2866667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Team,

I am a Windows enthusiast and would like to share a few suggestions.

For future Windows versions, I hope that you will focus on performance, user choice, and reducing unnecessary preinstalled software. I would also appreciate more control over features such as Copilot.

I would also like to see some ideas from older Microsoft products, such as Internet Explorer and Windows Media Center, return in modern form.

Windows 8.1 remains one of my favorite Windows versions because of its performance, touchscreen-friendly design, and unique user interface. I especially enjoy using it on convertible laptops.

Would you please consider bringing some Windows 8.1 design principles into future Windows releases or creating a long-term support edition inspired by Windows 8.1 with support for modern hardware?

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards,

Nikita T.

Windows für Zuhause | Vorherige Windows-Versionen | Desktop, Start und Personalisierung
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.