My Microsoft account was hacked password and email were changed, how can I recover it?

Tymon Jagiello 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-10-01T17:22:33.52+00:00

My Microsoft account was hacked, and the attacker changed both the email address and password. Because of this, I can no longer log in or recover the account through the normal recovery process.

I have proof that the account belongs to me, including the original Minecraft purchase receipt and order information. I also have Microsoft security emails showing changes that I did not make, including notifications that my password was changed and my original email address was removed from the account.

I previously contacted Microsoft Account Safety and provided the information they requested, but the case was eventually closed. I am now working on opening a new case to see if there is still a way to recover the account.

I am currently using an alternate Microsoft account to contact the Community because I don't want to create another account using the same email address as my old account while I am still trying to recover it.

I am under 18 and purchased Minecraft using a Microsoft/Xbox gift card, so I don't have a credit card or personal payment card that I can provide. I do have the Minecraft receipt and order information as proof of purchase.

I also know the gamertag associated with the account if that can help with verification.

Is there still any way for me to recover the original account in this situation? If so, what should I try next or provide to Microsoft to prove that I am the original owner?

Community Center | Wird nicht überwacht
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. steve1da 2,925 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-10-01T18:11:39.39+00:00

    Hola,

    in der deutschen Community schreiben wir auch deutsch.

    Das Formular zur Kontowiederherstellung ist der einzige Weg, das kannst du 2 mal täglich einreichen. In der Regel sind gehackte Accounts allerdings weg, inkl der damit verbundenen Dienste.

    Gruß,

    steve1da

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.