Recover Old Hotmail Account. URGENT

Said Morales 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-09-22T13:48:50.2966667+00:00

I am trying to recover an old Hotmail account that I created around 2005. When I enter the email address, Microsoft says that the account does not exist, possibly because it has been inactive for many years.

The account contained valuable personal information and emails that are very important to me. Is there any way to recover the account, access the old emails, or retrieve the information from a Microsoft archive or backup? I can provide personal details to verify that I was the account owner.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Kontoverwaltung, Sicherheit und Datenschutz
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

3 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. Diana Mariz 10,945 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2026-09-22T15:23:54.5366667+00:00

    Hi Said,

    I understand that you would like to recover the old account, however please note that as per Microsoft account policy they stated that - If you don’t sign in to your Microsoft account at least once every two years, they will close the account due to inactivity. This means you’ll lose access to all Microsoft products and services that require the account.

    For more information, you can refer to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/accounts-billing/manage/microsoft-account-activity-policy

    Benutzerbild

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  2. WK123456 11,475 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-09-22T13:54:10.3566667+00:00

    Is there any way to recover the account, access the old emails, or retrieve the information from a Microsoft archive or backup?

    Sorry, aber die Antwort lautet "Nein" auf alle deine Fragen.

    Sorry, but the answer to all your questions is no.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  3. steve1da 2,925 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-09-22T13:53:40.24+00:00

    Hola,

    wenn der Account 2 Jahre nicht genutzt wurde, ist er von MS gelöscht worden und kann nicht wiederhergestellt werden.

    Gruß,

    steve1da

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.