Ein Microsoft-Dienst für Dateihosting- und -synchronisierung
Ok, it works now - 1 minute after posting this.
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
Just found out. It's syncing all the pictures as always... but no more videos. Both folders (images and videos) are on internal drive of my mobile..
\Android\media\com.whatsapp\WhatsApp\Media\WhatsApp Images\Android\media\com.whatsapp\WhatsApp\Media\WhatsApp Video\
So, I don't get why it ignores the "WhatsApp Video" folder. I reinstalled OneDrive on my mobile... but that doesn't change anything. I marked the folders to sync (incl. "Whatsapp Videos") and I checked the OneDrive settings.. backup includes videos.
Anyone has or had similar issues? How to solve it?
Ein Microsoft-Dienst für Dateihosting- und -synchronisierung
Ok, it works now - 1 minute after posting this.
Hallo Henryk,
vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.
Anfragen in einem deutschsprachigen Forum sollen in deutscher Spache bereitgestellt werden.Schön zu lesen, dass der Fehler nicht mehr besteht.
Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir zur Verfügung.