How Long can i wait to get access to /authentication/login_with_xbox api

Error Hunter 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-07-23T18:44:13.6966667+00:00

I already maked a request for the api and i wait several days for a response (i writer over the forms)

what can i do to getting access to /authentication/login_with_xbox

Azure API Management
Azure API Management

Ein Azure-Dienst, der eine hybride Multi-Cloud-Verwaltungsplattform für APIs bereitstellt


1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Gursimran Singh 570 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Externe Microsoft-Mitarbeiter Moderator
    2026-07-24T10:16:29.81+00:00

    Hi @Error Hunter ,

    Thanks for reaching out — I understand you're experiencing a delay in receiving access to the /authentication/login_with_xbox API after submitting your request. To help diagnose this,

    I need a few more details:

    1. Can you specify where and how you submitted the access request (e.g., Azure portal, Xbox developer site, or another channel)?
    2. Have you received any confirmation emails or status updates regarding your request?
    3. Are you seeing any error messages or codes when attempting to use the API?
    4. Has there been any recent change to your account or permissions that might affect access?

    Once you share these details, I can identify the root cause.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.