Eine Gruppe von Microsoft-Produkten und -Technologien zum Freigeben und Verwalten von Inhalten, Wissen und Anwendungen.
Since you posted your question in English, I’ll reply in this language as well. If you’re more comfortable using another language, please let me know, I’ll be happy to tailor my response to your preferred language.
Hello @Abdullah Ahmed,
Good day! I hope you are doing well.
To help us provide the most accurate and effective solution for your issue, could you share a bit more detail about your setup:
- Does the issue occur on a specific Microsoft List, or does it affect multiple lists or the entire SharePoint site?
- What action were you performing when the error occurred (opening a list, creating an item, editing an item, deleting an item, etc.)?
- Does the issue occur in multiple browsers or when using an InPrivate/Incognito window?
- Has this issue started recently, or has it always occurred?
- Are you using a personal Microsoft account or an organizational (work/school) account to access Microsoft list?
This additional context will help us understand your environment and the steps already taken so we can tailor the guidance to resolve the issue effectively.
I apologize if I could not jump straight to a solution. I want to avoid suggesting anything that might be inaccurate or unhelpful. Since a Correlation ID alone does not identify the root cause, additional details are needed before determining the most appropriate resolution.
Looking forward to your response so we can get this sorted out for you together.
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.