Prozesse in Microsoft 365 zum Einrichten von Office-Apps, zum Einlösen von Produktschlüsseln und zum Aktivieren von Lizenzen.
Note: As the thread is posted on a German link but written in English, I will kindly respond in English for consistency.
Dear @Benni,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I understand how important it is to assist this issue promptly, and I truly appreciate your patience.
Based on the nature of the situation, this will require assistance from Microsoft’s Support Team. A technical support engineer will be able to conduct a remote session to thoroughly investigate the issue, verify backend configurations, and run any necessary synchronization tools. Should further analysis be needed, the case can be referred to a specialized team for deeper investigation.
To move forward, I kindly recommend that your Office 365 Global Administrator take the following steps:
- Submit a Service Request: The Global Administrator should open a support request with Microsoft to initiate advanced diagnostics and receive technical assistance. Detailed guidance on how to create a request can be found here: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin.
- Call Microsoft Support: For more immediate assistance, you may also reach out to Microsoft Support using the appropriate regional contact number available here: Global Customer Service phone numbers - Microsoft Support
I hope the information shared helps point you in the right direction.
As a moderator, I do not have the tools to investigate your specific account directly, as this is a support forum between users. Moderators and collaborators, including external Microsoft employees, may not directly intervene in the functionality of Microsoft products or access internal systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported problems, requests, or ideas. However, I will do my best to guide you as clearly as possible.