Prozesse in Microsoft 365 zum Einrichten von Office-Apps, zum Einlösen von Produktschlüsseln und zum Aktivieren von Lizenzen.
Hallo Benni,
wurde deine Anfrage beantwortet?
Dieser Browser wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Führen Sie ein Upgrade auf Microsoft Edge durch, um die neuesten Features, Sicherheitsupdates und den technischen Support zu nutzen.
Hi,
Has anyone else run into this in admin.microsoft.com? Our entire tenant is blocked, and so far the support team hasn't been able to resolve it:
"Your account is not approved to buy or use Microsoft products and services. If you have questions about this account status, contact support for assistance."
We've been running this tenant for over two years with several active accounts — and now we're blocked from buying any new licenses from Microsoft (looks like they don't need the money anymore 😉).
We've been waiting roughly three weeks now. Every time I follow up, I'm told the case has been escalated to a higher support tier — but nothing actually changes.
Has anyone dealt with a similar issue? And if so, did you find a way to reach a support team that could actually fix it?
Thanks
Prozesse in Microsoft 365 zum Einrichten von Office-Apps, zum Einlösen von Produktschlüsseln und zum Aktivieren von Lizenzen.
Hallo Benni,
wurde deine Anfrage beantwortet?
Hallo Benni,
vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.
Hier im Forum können wir dich nicht unterstützen.
Ich freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.
Hallo Benni,
vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.
Fragen im deutschsprachigen Forum sollten in deutscher Spache eingestellt werden.
Der Microsoft Support wird deine Anfrage bearbeiten und dich kontaktieren.
Ich freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.
Note: As the thread is posted on a German link but written in English, I will kindly respond in English for consistency.
Dear @Benni,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I understand how important it is to assist this issue promptly, and I truly appreciate your patience.
Based on the nature of the situation, this will require assistance from Microsoft’s Support Team. A technical support engineer will be able to conduct a remote session to thoroughly investigate the issue, verify backend configurations, and run any necessary synchronization tools. Should further analysis be needed, the case can be referred to a specialized team for deeper investigation.
To move forward, I kindly recommend that your Office 365 Global Administrator take the following steps:
I hope the information shared helps point you in the right direction.
As a moderator, I do not have the tools to investigate your specific account directly, as this is a support forum between users. Moderators and collaborators, including external Microsoft employees, may not directly intervene in the functionality of Microsoft products or access internal systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported problems, requests, or ideas. However, I will do my best to guide you as clearly as possible.